Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bath Time Reward




I had a busy day of paper work that I needed to get done. I told Jaxyn if she helped me and babysat Hatcher she would earn a fun surprise. Needless to say she went above and beyond playing with him and even changed his diapers! I was not sure what the surprise would be and she was getting more and more excited for it as the day went on. The idea of a luxury bubble bath popped into my head complete with treats served in the bath tub. I thought she was going to explode with excitement when she saw me bringing in the tray. She could not believe she was getting a diet coke in the tub - a dream come true. When I came back in later she had her feet on side of the tub relaxing and drinking her pop. I tucked her into bed that night and she asked if I had any more paper work because she would love to help me out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment