Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny Story

I had to take Hatcher to the doctor tonight and after we had finished with his appointment he did not want to get in his car seat. I had had a long day and was running out of steam. After trying to get him in for a few minutes I put him on my lap and said to him, "Hatcher, you can do this with a happy heart and make mommies night better or ..." Jaxyn immediately popped in "Or she'll spank you." I said, "I have never spanked Hatcher." Jaxyn, "Oh, I have, when you are in the bathroom he can get pretty naughty." I thought I was going to die laughing, she was so serious, I wish I could have captured her expression - I love that little girl and yes, Hatcher decided to be a good boy and get is his car seat.

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so cute. I am happy I found your blog! You sound so happy, inspite of the dogs. ;) Jaxyn sounds like a good big sister.
    Maryann (your cousin)

    ReplyDelete