Thursday, October 8, 2009


My Sweet little Hatcher Pants. I am so grateful for the everyday excitement he brings to our family. He loves the fall, the pumpkins and all the scary Halloween stuff out in the stores. His favorite is the big talking skeleton at the craft store. He says, "scary mom." I was so worried when Jaxyn went to school that he would be lost without her. He does miss her and cries when she gets out of the car in the morning, but I am so thankful for our one on one time almost everyday. We have been going on walks every morning, looking at birds, the neighbors yaks and ostriches, and just having simple conversations. The weather has changed this week and its too cold to do our stroller ride. He climbs in the stroller in the garage when we get home and says "Peas mom, peas." So I have been taking him out to the horses, to pet and chat. What wonderful memories. He follows me around all day saying "hold me now" and I do, my arms are always sore from packing him all day. I love playing horses with him, we get out the barn and he is so sweet, his soft little voice is so gentle and kind, a true angel. Thanks Hatcher for being my Buddy and helping me to cherish each day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment