Monday, July 12, 2010

SPARKY "PARKY" WII WHEATLEY




Introducing the newest member of our family - SPARKY - the cutest little pony I have ever seen! A little boy at junior rodeo broke this pony and sold it to us for Hatcher. Jaxyn has been saving for a wii and when she saw Sparky she knew just what she had to do! So she gave her the middle name wii, perfect for a wee little pony! The kids are so excited about it and Hatcher can't stop talking about it and loving on it. After we got it Hatcher was giving it hugs and kisses and said, "Parky, you my best friend." I know what I'm going to be doing everyday, pony rides! I love seeing him enjoy life, I feel so blessed to have these moments with my kids!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the updates!! It was so fun to be with everyone. I hate seeing what I am always missing out on!! Jax- you be careful I am stressed out up all the bucking going on!! And I love the pic of Bodie and Hatcher! They are beautiful, they seriously could be girls!! Hope you have a fun week! Enjoy your time with Randy you guys deserve it! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Parky" is an adorable addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just found the cutest blog that I think you'll totally relate to! Go to farmerstrophywife.com - so fun and cute! I love you Britt - and your cute kids - and cute hubby (yes Randy, even though I fall into your traps everytime) - and hope your transition has proved to be easy!

    ReplyDelete