Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Minnesota Business Trip

Walking in a winter wonderland to the movies!
Yes, Randy is an "A"
Lunch at Bubba Gumps ... Yumm
Happy Birthday Randy, Kimi, and Becky!
The girls at the work party!
Mall of America Christma tree.
The whole time I was at the Mall I kept thinking of how much the kids would have loved it!

I was able to get away with Randy and go to Minnesota for a business trip and work party. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for taking the kids 5 days, strep throat and all! It was a great break and I had fun digital scarp booking, catching up on some sleep, shopping at Mall of America, and most of all spending time with Ran. We had a wonderful time at the party with dancing, good company and good food, but my favorite part of the trip is when Randy and I went to the movies. It snowed like crazy one afternoon and by the time night came it was a winter wonderland. We had wanted to go to a movie but all the taxis in town were gone and delayed because of the weather so we decided to bundle up and walk. It was so much fun to be spontaneous and do some shopping and go to a movie that wasn't a kids one! I'm so grateful Randy works with people that are also great friends, what fun memories!

1 comment:

  1. Just looking through all of your posts!! Looks like you guys had fun on your trip!! Wish I could have been at the mall to go shopping with you!! Not fair!!:)
    P.S. The shirt you are wearing at the work party...I am pretty sure I just got that same one for Christmas!!:) Gotta love the Buckle!!;)

    ReplyDelete