Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Sugar Cookies!

Guess who did more tasting than frosting?
These look good enough to eat!

Jaxyn with her favorite cookie, what an artist you are sis!
I just couldn't resit this cute little bum! Even his 2T undies are saggy.


It's a Hatch family tradition to make home made Christmas sugar cookies. I can remember as a kid looking forward to this every year and competing with my brother and sister who had the best one. Of course Dane won hands down every year on Easter eggs and sugar cookies! I love that Jaxyn cold do this kind of stuff all day and that Hatcher really had no interest except for to eat the frosting and decorations!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Brit. I love your captions. Such cute kiddos! Loved the saggy cowboy undies on Hatcher. What a stud. Looks like a fantastic holiday season for the Wheatley family. Best wishes to your family in 2011. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete