Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Jaxyn loves her new heelys she got for Christmas and she is getting really good! She wore them to Walmart the other night and she says, "Mom, I bet everyone thinks I'm at least 17". I love age 5, she is so independent, but still wants to snuggle and have me by her side. I had parent teacher conference last week and her teacher only had wonderful things to say about her. Brought home a perfect report card, she is one smart cookie.

Funny Jaxyn quotes:

We were watching Disney Chanel when a boy and girl kissed. I said to Jax that they were way to young to be kissing. She then asked me how old she had to be to kiss a boy. I told her at least 18, shocked she says, "18, that is young"!

After school Jaxyn asked me if we could go to the dentist. Yes, I told her, but why? "Well, I was wondering if I could get some gold teeth like the other kids at my school".

No comments:

Post a Comment