Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look who is one! My sweet little baby is now looking like a sweet little boy! What a journey he has taken me on. I have to pinch myself he is doing so well. His new hobbie is the toilet, he loves it! Trys to flush it, and jumps at the chance to put his mouth on it. I have become such a germ freak you can imagine what it does to me! He loves music and we are pretty sure he will be a choir conductor, infact he lead us in FHE the other night and did a dang good job! He waits for Randy at the door everyday and can't get to him fast enough. Tonight I took out the garbage, the kids were playing with toys, when I came in Hatcher expected Randy and when he saw me he started to cry. I am grateful he loves him so much.

1 comment:

  1. you precious little guy!! I love you and think your the cutest cowboy I've ever seen.
    (sorry Randy)
    Hugs,
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete