Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome 2010


Welcome 2010! I hope I will be able to keep up on the blog this year. It's one of my goals to update monthly to catch the precious times we are having with the kids. They are growing up way too fast and of course are saying funny things. I recently had parent teacher conference for Jaxyn I was so proud of her, she is one smart little girl with energy to learn! The kids had each made a poster about themselves. One of the questions they had to answer was if they could have anything in the world what would it be. I read some of the other kids answers - a million dollars, a wii, a puppy, a million new toys, and then Jaxyns, "That Hatcher's heart could be fixed." It was enough to make me all teary. She is so sweet to him and he wouldn't know what to do without her. I am so grateful she is a little mommy and takes such good care of him. Jaxyn thank you for being you and giving us so much joy.

4 comments:

  1. What a heart wrenching, sweet comment. I hope his heart can be fixed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxyn is such a sweetheart!! I love all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a touching story. I could barely read it to Eric without getting choked up. Jaxs is the sweetest girl and still #1 in my book. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the new posts and pics Britt - makes me miss you oh so much li'l sis!

    ReplyDelete