Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hatcher's Art




So Hatcher is always excited to do any art project that involves anything other than crayons! He loves to paint, play play dough, and boy does he love markers! The other morning I got Hatcher cozy on the couch with his bottle, blanket, and his favorite show Caliou so I could get in the shower. When I got out I went out in the living room to check on him. He was no where and the house was quiet. Jaxyn's door was shut to her room and when I went in I discovered Hatcher, Jaxyn's markers, and a huge mess. I just had to laugh, the first words out of his mouth were, "Sorry Mom." So I got each of us a wash cloth and had him help me clean up. I was not too happy - all over jaxyn's bedding, walls, toys, in fact I am still finding green. But he kept looking at me saying, "This is fun - hu Mom?" He must have said that 10 times, trying to turn his uh oh into a fun activity for he and mom. I love you Hatcher!

1 comment:

  1. You have a budding artist that loves markers also, huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete