Thursday, April 8, 2010

Funny story


I love my kiddos so much! They really bring me so much joy. I find myself always smiling even though things are a bit stressful. Jaxyn and Hatcher take such good care of me. Hatcher has started a new thing this week, calling me Britt instead of mom. He had done it several times one day and I told him not to call me Britt, call me Mama like he used to. He responded, "OK Britt." What a stinker! He is still up all the time during the night. I have been so tired lately and with him not feeling well it makes a great combo. The other night he was crying in my bed wanting to be walked around. Jaxyn was also in bed with us and I was trying to just pat his back to get him back to sleep. After a while of the crying he sits up in bed and says, "Hey guys, I am crying." Jaxyn pipes in. "We know, your always crying!" I ended up walking around bouncing him back to sleep, but I did it with a smile, what a stinker!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family! How did your apt. go here? I am so sorry we missed you! Your hair is darling! I love that you are dark. So when can we get together? Are you guys moving? so many questions... we need to chat!

    ReplyDelete