Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Bye 1st Grade







Jaxyn had such a great 1st grade year with Mrs. Brown! She really is a great kid and I'm so proud of her. She has such good friends and really works hard at school. Hatcher and I had fun helping out the last week of school with some fun activities. He loves to be a big kid and get lots of attention. I wanted to take her picture on the last day and just as I was going to she pulled this cool first grade move, she is so cool! The last day of school they had an awards assembly - she got MVP in PE - and was so excited, the PE teacher said so many nice things about her, way to go Jax! She loves to learn and Hather just wants to play with his cowboy stuff. No matter how much I work with him on his colors everything is pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment