Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wheatley Family Pictures 2010







Thank you Jamie at Spin design photographics for doing such an amazing job with our family pictures! I have been wanting to get these done for some time now and I'm so glad I did! Jaxyn and Hatcher are at such a sweet age right now and they love each other so much. The other night Jaxyn told me, "Mom, I hope nothing ever happens to Hatcher cause I don't know if my heart could take it." They are so good to each other and for having such a big age gap play so well together ( Well, OK, Jaxyn really is more like a second mom!) I treasure these precious times together, especially with Randy gone so much, we really seem to appreciate each other. Hatcher thanks for keeping everything in perspective for us, you make our family! I especially love the pictures of the kids close up, she really captured their sweetness! Thanks Jaxyn for always being my best pal, and Hatcher, I love it that you are a mamas boy! And Thanks again Jamie for doing such a great Job!

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out great. What an adorable, handsome family you have! I am still willing to help you, just ask! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about magazine cover - those are GORGEOUS! I love the close ups - their eyes are amazing and their skin perfect. Way to go - another successful Wheatley family photo shoot! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! They turned out so great. Your kids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete