Sunday, November 14, 2010

The other night at family home evening I asked Papa if he would do a lesson on the history of the first Thanksgiving. Jaxyn says very serious, "Oh, I already know a lot about the Indians and leprechauns." I wanted to die laughing but held it together and asked if she meant Pilgrims. Too funny sis.

Hatcher and I were snuggling before bed the other night when he took my face in his hands and said, "Mama, I don't want you to dead." I told him that I didn't want to be dead either, and he says, "me neither, I don't like people to be dead." Hatcher, you have been full of new words and are talking so well, I love every minute.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been having fun!! And yay for Hatcher and being potty trained!!:) Miss you guys!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids say the darnest things don't they? So cute. I had to scroll down and catch up on some of your posts. Jaxyn is getting so big (and what a little natural beauty might I add). We'll soon be in the same boat with potty training as well. The time is upon us with Vanna. Love the pix of Hatcher in his cowboy get-up and undies! So glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britt! I didn't know you guys were back in the area.Yoiur kids are so stinkin adorable. I would love to see you some time, our boys would love to play together. Cooper turns 3 in feb. call me some time 241-0820

    ReplyDelete