Sunday, November 14, 2010

Potty Training!






Happy day! Hatcher is finally potty training. I was really hoping we could get it done before he turned 3 and we did! Thanks to baby Chloe! We went to Twin Falls for a little get away and got to watch my friend kenz's baby. She is just too cute and even though we didn't have her very long, we got to change a diaper. She had the same polk a dot diapers Hatcher wears and it was like a light bulb moment. He wanted to go potty right then and did it for the first time on the toilet. He kept saying, "I'm not a little baby hu mama?" ever since then he has been potty training and just about has it down! Way to go bud, I'm so excited! I love that he always is playing toys on the potty and just seeing his itty bitty little bum in those undies is just too dang cute! Sorry bud for posting this I just couldn't resists!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Hatcher pants - now you can wear all those cool undies! I love the pic in the chaps and undies - priceless!

    ReplyDelete