Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Fluoween!


This should be a post of just how much fun we had in Wendell at the Maugers annual Halloween party, but instead the kids had the flu! I felt so bad for Jaxyn as she was so sad that we werent going to get to go. In between her throwing up she would cry and say, "this is going to be the worst Halloween ever!" and "I just wanted to see Kase and Ty." How sad! I have to say that even Randy and I were pretty bummed out! Randy and I were going to be rodeo clowns and we seriously had great costumes. The kids were going to be bull riders. I'm sure Hatcher will want to be that again next year! So the Halloween bowl at our house was not filled with little candies, but it was filled! Thank goodness for Lysol and Clorox wipes!

2 comments:

  1. That picture makes me so sad!! Their sad little faces. It stinks to miss out on holidays especially when you are a kid. We love you guys and hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad you were not able to make it here. Hopefully Jaxyn is feeling better now. Sure do miss you & your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete