Sunday, October 17, 2010


I have had some interesting things happen when I am trying to take a shower. Hatcher got into my makeup bag and dumped out all my press powder and was putting it on his face, shirt, carpet, everywhere. When I got out and peeked out in the landing to see what he was up to I could hardly be mad when he said, "I'm so pretty mom." A few days later I had him sitting on our bed upstairs watching a movie with some toys and a sippy cup. I was sure this would buy me a nice shower, but when I got out Hatcher was no where to be found. I began to look and call his name, no answer. When I got down stairs and saw the door to the garage open and then the door outside I began to panic a little. So there I was in this tiny little bath towel running around my in laws yard yelling for him. It was a few minutes and then I heard, "Mom, I'm here." Following his voice my eyes lead me way over to Sammy's dog house where Hatcher was inside in his bare feet and PJ's. What a stinker! I now lock the door when I take a shower and grandma isn't around! He continues to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment