Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FUN WITH CHRIS AND OLIVIA











We are so lucky to have such great friends! This is the Arvas family, the family that was so wonderful to us when we found out about Hatcher's heart defect. Chris also has hyop plastic, and when we saw him our whole outlook totally changed! He was this handsome, blond, active, little boy, what a blessing that our paths crossed! We are so happy to be close now and look forward to many fun times together! Jaxyn and Olivia are the same age and had so much fun. Jaxyn keeps bugging me when she can have her to play! I think the best part of the night was watching our two little miracles playing like normal little boys, who would have ever thought! I have to say Hatcher loved and I mean loved their dog - Barkley - but came out Sparkly. He is still talking about his favorite dog "Sparkly." And my sweet friend Janell, what a special person you are! Anyways, thanks for the fun night filled with good food, gifts, conversation and friendship! W sure look forward to many more memories!




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Tyson and Mellissa's. It is so good to catch up on you guys a bit. It's just been too long since we've seen you guys - period. Your kids are so grown up - it's hard to believe. I love your family pictures. They're darling! I'll have to check in on you occasionally. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night!! I bet it was such a sweet site to see those little boys playing together. Fun Halloween activities, the "real" Halloween day is going to be a let down because of all your fun activities!!!!

    ReplyDelete