Sunday, October 17, 2010

HALLOWEEN COUNT DOWN









I have always loved Halloween! This year I decided to make the kids a Halloween count down with activities and Halloween socks filled with fun little treasures, Ralph and Vauna's hand rail was the perfect spot! It has been so much fun, I love watching them do it everyday. Here is just a peak at some of the fun things we have been able to do. We had a Halloween bingo night, Randy was a great bingo caller and really got the kids and cousins into it. One night I had new Halloween PJ's sitting on their bed, corn maze, pumpkin patch, made spider cookies with the cousins, jello brain, dead hand drink, wax teeth, pencils to take to school, edible witches fingers, popcorn balls, a new Halloween story that scared Hatcher, cupcakes, and many more. I had such a fun time planning it all, I can't wait for the next part of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment