Thursday, October 6, 2011

Randy had work in Sun Valley so the kids and I tagged along! It was so much fun, I definitely want to go back! Randy has be gone so much the last few months it was great to be with him and enjoy the kids! He worked and we played. It was a lot of work packing up Hatcher, but well worth it! The kids and I enjoyed ice cream and a free concert while Randy was at a dinner banquet. We managed to do lots of swimming and tons of bike ridding!





We meet my good friends Kenz and Chels up in Sun Valley and the kids really had a great time at this dirt bike park. We even went again the next day! Then it was fun at the park and lunch out at a yummy Mexican place! Oh yeah, and lets not forget feeding the ducks and the fun candy store!









Jaxyn really wanted to try ice skating! She surprised me at how quick she picked it up! And by the end of it she really had the hang of things. I love that she wants to try everything!




I love this picture in the middle. Hatcher was ridding his bike and pee peed his pants. He was so cute in his bare bum and cowboy boots! The kids had so much fun ridding bikes, bikes, bikes!


We watched the largest non motorized parade in the west! It was amazing seeing the huge old wagons! Hatcher and Jaxyn had a good time watching all the horses!



No comments:

Post a Comment