Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hatcher is doing amazing! I can hardly believe his progress! We ended up not going to California last minute. His doctors felt like it was best to just leave him and let him continue to get better and ween off of his TPA. So instead of spending the last 2 months in Palo Alto we have been playing in Idaho! Especially the last few weeks I feel like life is somewhat normal again! Hatcher is down to TPA every other day and we hope to be off of it come the end of the month. He still continues with his other lung treatments but getting off that TPA has been wonderful and he seems to be tolerating it just fine. I love this time of year and the magic that is in the air. Hatcher and Jaxyn are both excited for Christmas! We continue to feel so blessed and are so grateful for this time we are spending as a family!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Hatcher is doing good and that things are going well for you & your family. In case you did not hear, the 3 Wendell wards were combined into 2 wards, with the boundaries split down Idaho St & 1950 South. Things are still getting organized & we are getting to know new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy hatcher is doing so well! and I loved all the pictures you posted with your sister and mom--I miss you guys. I wish I could have gone to grandma's funeral too. maybe someday I"ll be able to put flowers on her grave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that you guys are doing soo good! Everyone has been anxiously waiting to hear how everything is for your family! Jaxyn and Hatcher are getting so big, so fun! I hope you guys continue to have an awesome Christmas!! Keep up the posting to keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete