Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye California!

What a sight, not a spare inch! We are packed to the brim! It feels like we are leaving California with another child (namely plastic bronchitis) we have so much stuff! Hatcher's appointment went good and we got the clear from Dr. Roth to head back to Idaho. Both Randy and I can hardly believe we made it out of here with our little cowboy. We will cherish everyday with him and hope to make some wonderful memories this summer. He was not wanting me to take his picture, he just wanted to go home! When we were heading down the elevator leaving the apartment Jaxyn looked at me and said, "don't tell me your gonna cry again mom!" I simply feel blessed for all the wonderful experiences we have had here at LPCH ... I hope I never lose this feeling of amazing hope and faith that I have felt here daily. Goodbye California!












The kids and I decided it would be fun to take Randy to a SF Giants game for an early fathers day! We had a blast, what a fun park! It turned out to be a beautiful night and went into extra innings (13). We didn't stay for the whole thing ... tPA calls, but they ended up with a W. I have to say seeing Hatcher run the bases at the mini ball park was pricless. Both kids were so excited I couldn't help but do a little claping and cheering myself! The best part of the night was hearing Hatcher scram out, "GO SEHOME." (My dads baseball team that just played in the state championship game.) It was too precious. We love you Randy, thank you for being such a wonderful father and husband! You are my rock and best friend. I love you more and more everyday, happy early Fathers Day!




Boyd and Bryce were definitely the best part of our last night in California! We have become great friends with my favorite Dr.... Thanks for all the support! She was my favorite when Hatcher was a baby and is still my favorite! We look forward to many fun times together! I know she is a doctor for a reason ... and has blessed our family and brightened our days more than she will ever know! (Not to mention those cute girls of hers, Jax and Hatcher are still talking about them!)




I was trying to get some cleaning and packing done at the apartment and the kids were trying to entertain themselves with no TV and little toys. They were board and all of a sudden Jaxyn had an idea. They used their parachute men for hats, TP, Randy's shirts, and anything else they could find and came up with these pirate outfits. So funny and boy did they have fun in them! They played pirates the rest of the afternoon!



My sweet cousins Shane and Katelyn took in a Paul Cardall concert at BYUI and got him to sign this poster for Hatcher. We have listened to his music over and over.... what a wonderful uplift! I'm so thankful for examples and stories like Pauls. And thanks my two cousins, you are two of our favorite people! I also wanted to send a huge thanks to my sweet friend Jessica ... the scrap books are beautiful! Only another scraper knows just how amazing this gift is! Also Lamar and Jamie we had so much fun visiting on Sunday, cookie dough and all! What a blessing to have so much support!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! There's no place like home right!? We're so happy you're on your way home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm excited for you and your family to get to go home after such a long time and crazy roller coaster of highs and lows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! Thanks for your beautiful posts to help us remember what is most important in life...each minute we have with our children :) Best if luck at HOME!!!

    Mason's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I am so glad that you were finally able to go home. There really is no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! We are soo blessed to have met the amazing Wheatley Family! You are always in our hearts and always in our prayers! ♥

    ReplyDelete