Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day of Second Grade




I can't believe how fast time is flying! Jaxyn started her first day of second grade at Mt. View Elementary, the same school Randy went to! I pulled into the driveway after 10pm and the kids were already in bed. Vauna had watched them for me so we could finish the move from Wendell. Jaxyn had her outfit all laid out and was so excited to wear her new twinkle toe shoes! Probably not the outfit I would have picked out, but how could I suggest anything else! Grandma put her hair in lots of little braids, what a good sport! She has transitioned just fine and has already made some great new friends. She is growing up way to fast!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Jax is doing so well!! She looks so cute! Her and Autumn have the same shoes!!

    ReplyDelete