Friday, September 10, 2010

Saying Goodbye

On last shot in front of the house..... so sad! Lunch out with Jax's friend Alx

On last walk through the empty house


We love you Maugers!
Hotel swimming








Look Out here comes Papa Silly!



I never thought leaving Wendell would be so hard! Thank goodness mom and dad were there to help me pack up and clean, I wouldn't have made it without them! Dad was so cute with the kids, playing for hours with Hatcher and his tractor and rocks, and being a monster trying to attack them in their card board box house in the garage! I was flooded with memories as I pulled out of the drive way, thinking of my tea stained walls Brooke did for me while I was in California, bringing Hatcher home, life flighting Hatcher, his first steps, Jaxyn's first day of Kindergarten, great neighbors, putting in the yard, it was all too much for my eyes and the tears started pouring! I love this house and all the good friends and memories we have in Wendell.

We were able to come back the next weekend to grab a few last things. We stayed in a hotel and the kids had their friends over for pizza out and then swimming at the pool. It was a great night but so hard to say goodbye. After we left Kase, Ty and Presley, Jax cried and cried. She told me she never new it would hurt so bad to leave her best friend. Kase shed some tears as we walked through the empty house as did Brooke and I , we will miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. You are making me cry, you guys did have a lot of good and hard times in that house!! Sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete