Thursday, September 30, 2010

INDOOR CAMP OUT

Mmmmm... hot dogs!

Kick The Can

Ready to make out secret delivery

In the get away car ... yes they are so cool!

Roasting marshmallows on the BBQ

Can I have "s'more"

Cozy in the tent!
I planned an indoor camp out for the kids and cousins and we had a great time! I love seeing Jaxyn and Hatcher get excited about things. First We had hot dogs and camping food, then we played kick the can, did some face paint with camo head bands, and delivered a tub of laughy taffy with a sign that said - Here is a little laugh to say happy fall y'all. The kids were so funny as they decided who to deliver to and then snuck around, rang the door bell and ran away to the get away car. I think they could have done it all night! We came home and roasted marshmallows on the BBQ and then got cozy in the tent I had set up inside. We watched a new kids movie, but the kids were wore out and only lasted a little bit till they were all piled on top of each other sound asleep. What a fun way to welcome fall!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun mom & aunt you are! Wish my kids didn't have to miss out on all your creativity. I love the story of Hatcher and the letter C! That sounds like Bodie! He always says he wants to do his homework but he won't listen to anything I say!! Hopefully he is better for his preschool teacher. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!!:) Hope you guys are all doing well. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete