Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

Thank you Dr. Reddy for giving us so much hope, what an amazing person you are!
Look at all this family cheering you on! Thanks everyone for taking shifts so our little guy always has someone by his side!
Yesterday, Chest still open, yuck bud! This is why I love this man! Randy is so sweet to Hatcher, he is always having talks with him and reading him "cowboy small" I love you Randy, thank you for being my rock through all of this, I would want no one else by my side and Hatchers!
We believe in miracles! Hatcher had an amazing day. Dr. Reddy went in and cleaned the lung today. After removing fluid, clots and old blood his lung had major improvement and they kept taking slow steps as Hatcher was tolerating. He ended up with a closed chest, hurray, a surprise to everyone! I can hardly believe it. We recognize God in all of this, and know all of our prayers have been heard. He still faces many things to come (like getting of the vent) but we as a family feel so blessed, loved and full of hope. We are grateful for the things that build us, bring us together and make us stronger. Our love to all of you!

12 comments:

  1. Your post brought tears to my eyes, I have been so worried about him. I am so glad he is making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sit here crying, I am so thankful to read this post. Small, miraculous steps are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day for everyone!! I just had the best feeling yesterday. So happy for you guys. We believe in miracles too! We love you little Hatcher! Hang in there and keep plugging along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt, thanks for the update. Your post also brought tears for me. So happy that he had a great day. Keep fighting little guy! Love and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise indeed! We're so glad to hear of Hatcher's baby step improvements - we'll just keep hoping for more! That picture of Randy giving kisses tears at my hearstrings! While I'm sure this is so hard for you, you guys seem to be so strong and full of courage, hope and determination! You're inspiring to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy to hear he is improving. Thanks for the updates. Everyday the kids come home from school and ask how little Hatcher is doing. Even their friends are asking about him. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. We definately believe in miracles! Lots of prayers coming from Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the update, I am so glad to hear that he is making progress, We are thinking and praying for your little cowboy everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too felt on Sunday such a lift - and was SO excited to hear of his progress yesterday, that was an amazing miracle. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU - so grateful you have each other, Britt and Randy . . . and that we have SUCH an amazing family. Glad Hatcher is in such good hands with his Surgeon, Dr.s', and nurses - what a team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats great news. With the way he is improving and fighting so well Im sure taking him off the vent to breath on his own is goin to go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your updates. I check it at least once a day and todays posts made me so... happy. Sweet picture of Randy leaning over Hatcher. You certainly are blessed Brit. We continue in our prayers and won't let up til he is 100%. I believe this is just the beginning of the miracles to come. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are plenty of Hatch's to love in the Bellingham 2nd Ward, now we love some more. Our little family prayed for Hatcher all last week and it is exciting to know that the Miracle we all prayed for happened. Thanks for sharing your sweet blog. Much love goes out to you and your loved ones, especially little Hatcher. We love Harriott. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a blessing that things have gone so smoothly and quickly with these many many mini miracles!! We continue to remember you and your family and pray for you regularly! What sweet pictures to see your family smiling and that precious photo of Randy with Hatcher! I'm so happy you have a wonderful team fighting with Hatcher! You are wonderful and thanks for updating this!! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete