Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Sis!


My sweet Jaxyn, where has the time gone? You are 8 today and Dad and I can't hardly believe it. It has been so hard for me to be away from you. You are my side kick, cook, artist, dancer, rodeo star, comedian, sassafras, gymnast, determined, football player, big sister (OK, more like a 2nd mom), and these are just a few words to describe you right now. We are so proud of you and can't wait till we are all together again. You make me laugh everyday. You are sunshine to our family. I know you will always remember this birthday, big eight and getting baptised, but also that you put your brother first and have been such a trooper. After Hatcher had been on ecmo a few days you told me and dad in the car, " I wish the second coming would just happen so Hatcher could just touch Jesus robe and be healed." Never lose that faith, it is what makes you so strong. We love you, Happy Birthday SIS!

2 comments:

  1. Wow---8 years old! Happy Birthday, Jaxyn! You are a great sister to Hatcher. He is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Jaxyn - you are such an inspiration to all of us! I hope you get to be with your family again very soon.

    Brit - Thank you for all of your Blog entries. I don't follow many blogs but have been grateful to be able to read yours and follow little Hatcher's progress - I am so glad that he continues to improve! We love you guys and continue to pray for all of you every day.

    ReplyDelete